Welcome to the High School Forensics Finals.
From your excellent work in the preliminary round of High School Forensics, we
successfully arrested a notable member of the cybercrime syndicate named Clearsoc.
We’ve found a unidentifiable dead body. The only thing we could recover from it was a
slip of paper (see the handout). From the handout, it seems like the criminal groups that
we investigated before are involved again.
● Who was killed? What’s his name?
● Was the person murdered? If so, by whom and how?
● Who are the members of Clearsoc? Who is in charge?
● Who are the members of OwnForAll? Who is in charge?
● What else can you find about everyone else involved?
Check out the 2018 Red Team competition online qualification round scoreboard.