Top-performing cyber security students get the chance to introduce themselves to corporate and government sponsors.
At the Industry Fair, CSAW finalists and computer science students get the chance to meet our sponsors: an array of corporate and government organizations looking to recruit new talent. Meanwhile, recruiters gain exposure to a diverse group of best-performing cyber security students from NYU and beyond.
Friday, November 9, 2018
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Tandon School of Engineering
MakerSpace, 6 MetroTech Center
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Who can attend the Industry Fair?
The CSAW’18 Industry Fair
- Computer Science students (undergraduate & graduate)
- Computer Engineering students (undergraduate & graduate)
- Students who have declared a cybersecurity minor
- Recent alumni in the above programs (within 1 year after graduation)
Registration is required, except for the CSAW Finalists and Volunteers who are automatically registered.
Prepare for the CSAW Industry Fair
- Meet with a Wasserman career coach and learn how to make your resumé stand out (open to NYU students only)
- Research the participating employers
- Prepare your 60-second pitch
- Dress in professional business attire
- Bring copies of your resume
CSAW Sponsors Participating in the Industry Fair
(Listed in alphabetical order; organizations in teal are hyperlinked; more employers to be added soon)
T. Rowe Price
Register to attend the CSAW'18 Industry Fair