In the Applied Research Competition, students are invited to enter the running for the CSAW Best Paper Award.
Eligible submissions include papers published or camera-ready between September 1, 2017 and August 31, 2018, on any topic related to the application or implementation of security technologies or security systems.
Accepted papers are presented during CSAW Finals. Industry experts serving as judges evaluate the originality, relevance, and accuracy of the research.
With eligibility limited to previously vetted papers, this competition has a reputation for drawing some of the best doctoral security research worldwide.
- CSAW Europe - hosted by INP Grenoble - Esisar
- CSAW India - hosted by IIT Kanpur
- CSAW Israel - hosted by Ben-Gurion University & IBM Security Center of Excellence
- CSAS MENA - hosted by SUP'COM
- CSAW North America - hosted by NYU Tandon School of Engineering
7 May 2018: Submission phase opens on EasyChair
9 September 2018: Submission deadline
By 13 October 2018: Finalist notification
8 - 11 November 2018: In-person Final presentations
Submit Your Paper
Create an account in EasyChair to submit your paper to the Applied Research competition.