In the Applied Research Competition, students are invited to enter the running for the CSAW Best Paper Award.
Eligible submissions include papers published or camera-ready between September 1, 2018 and August 31, 2019, on any topic related to the application or implementation of security technologies or security systems.
Accepted papers are presented during CSAW Finals. Industry experts serving as judges evaluate the originality, relevance, and accuracy of the research.
With eligibility limited to previously vetted papers, this competition has a reputation for drawing some of the best doctoral security research worldwide.
- CSAW Europe - hosted by INP Grenoble - Esisar
- CSAW India - hosted by IIT Kanpur
- CSAW Israel - hosted by Ben-Gurion University and IBM Cyber Security Center of Excellence
- CSAW MENA - hosted by NYU Abu Dhabi
- CSAW North America - hosted by NYU Tandon School of Engineering
29 30 April 2019: Submission phase opens on EasyChair
8 September 2019: Submission deadline
13 October 2019: Finalist notification
7 - 9 November 2019: In-person Final presentations